Hawkes Fire has a unique place in the UK fire protection industry. That uniqueness is based on our proven capability to supply fixed and mobile solutions coupled with the expertise to provide emergency response should the worst occur.
From a length of hose to a turnkey solution, we bring real incident know-how to the protection of high risk industries.
- Mobile & Fixed System Solutions: design to EN 13565-2 & NFPA 11 fire codes coupled with knowledge of oil company standards
- The world’s most advanced fire-fighting foams from Angus Fire
- Pumpsets, foam proportioning & foam discharge devices in one package
- Mobile trailer monitors & trailer pumps designed and fabricated in our own workshops
- Fixed, oscillating & remote control monitor systems
- Design & fabrication of bespoke containerised systems offering reduced site installation time.
- Service & maintenance of existing systems including engine maintenance on fire pumps
BACKGROUND & HISTORY
Hawkes Fire were founded in 1974 and began business by specialising in the service & maintenance of Fire Applicances. Things never stay still and opportunities arose in all aspects of fire so that Hawkes Fire is seen today as a one stop shop for all mobile and fixed mechanical fire applications.
Being based at the heart of one of Europe’s largest chemical complexes meant that flammable liquid fire-fighting became a specialism. It would be no exaggeration to say that a generation of North East industrial Fire Officers have had dealings with Hawkes Fire and speak highly of the resources that we provide.
The company has grown with a management team covering Engineering, Sales and Service together with a fully equipped workshop/fabrication facility and off site engineering team to provide 365 24/7 services for our many UK customers.
The distribution agreements shown below have allowed us to develop long term business relationships with the high risk industries. They are testament to our business ethos of providing products and systems that combine leading edge technology with a proven capability.
- Angus Fire: We have a long standing and close working relationship with Angus Fire for designated markets such as airports and power generation.
- FireDos®: We are the UK & Ireland distributor for this environmentally friendly foam proportioning system. By utilising a water turbine there is no requirement for any other energy needs. Highly Effiencient.
- Flamepro®: We are a distributor for Flamepro®, who are a manufacturer of Fire protective clothing including the innovative PBO Millenia fabric.
QUALITY & CERTIFICATION
Your assurance that our systems are run to the internationally recognised standard. However, systems mean nothing unless there is a culture of quality first and every time. Hawkes Fire always strives to ensure that we go beyond the standard in ensuring customer satisfaction.
Ensuring environmental compliance is a given for all of us and Hawkes Fire are no exception. We also help you dispose of foam concentrates responsibly should they fail their fire test. We assisted many companies discharge their legislative duty under the 2011 EU Directive for the disposal of PFOS based foams.
Hawkes Fire gaining certification OHSAS18001:2007. Compliance with this British standard demonstrates our commitment to maintaining an effective occupational health and safety policy management system for employees and customers.