Getting advice from experienced Fire Engineers and Consultants is a world apart from solely relying on computer based fire modelling. This is why Hawkes Fire delivers a consultancy driven by both ex Chief Fire Officers and Fire Engineers who have experience taken from numerous incidents in the chemical industry.
We have worked with many blue-chip companies in various locations around the world to provide our in-depth knowledge and experience to benefit their assets.
If you need emergency response plans, fire risk assessments or multi tank fire methodology you’re in very capable hands with our team. Whether it’s a mobile solution using high volume pumps and monitors or fixed systems to EN 13565-2, we will bring a critical eye to your project to ensure both legal and best practice compliance.
Please contact us to discuss your needs:-
- Fire & explosion hazard management: refineries, fuel terminals, storage tank farms, COMAH sites – let us assess your site capability to respond to a major fire incident.
- Building Fire Risk Assessments – complex process related enclosures and buildings need a deeper understanding of fire safety than that needed for basic commercial buildings. Consider using our hazard specific approach.
- Water supplies, pumps & hydrants – not just consultancy but a full pressure / flow check. Design, supply, installation & service package for upgrades and new installations.
- Fire vehicle / portable equipment specification, supply, commission & servicing.
- Major incident support
- Credible scenario based response training
- Design of fixed & portable solutions to enable competitive tendering against specification